Market6 Redefines Collaboration
Better Kroger-Supplier Collaboration for Better Business Results.
True collaboration — where Kroger and supplier teams work in lockstep using shared analytics to inform and improve critical merchandising business processes — has the power to transform the relationship.
During planning, better collaboration allows for improved communication, alignment around shared goals, and the development of better plans with lower risk and more accountability.
During execution, better collaboration enables more coordinated decision-making, improved efficiency, real-time tracking of results, and earlier detection and correction of potential problems.
Through better collaboration, Kroger and suppliers gain data driven insights and seize a myriad of new opportunities – dramatically improving sales, margins and the overall shopper experience.
Until Market6®, there hasn’t been a complete set of collaborative retail analytics designed for the realities of everyday retail operations. Traditional approaches are:
- Too Fragmented. Disparate data residing in silos and differences across data systems make it impossible to create and share a single set of complete data. There’s no “single version of the truth.”
- Too Slow. Data is delivered too late to be actionable in the fast-paced world of retail operations.
- Too Backward-Looking. A lack of predictive modeling capabilities and demand forecasting prevents forward-looking decision-making.
- Too Cumbersome. Manual processes are labor-intensive and time-consuming. There’s a lack of standardized, collaborative planning and workflow automation tools.
- Too High Level. Aggregate data alone cannot be used in root cause analysis to determine why products are out of stock or gaps in inventory. Granular data by store, product and day should lead your data driven strategy and daily in store execution.
Market6® provides web-based retail collaboration solutions with advanced analytics that help Kroger and suppliers work together more effectively to drive insights, make smarter decisions and deliver measurably better results.
- Market6® standardizes the ways Kroger and suppliers work together, allowing best practices to be used consistently across the business — across groups within the merchandising organization, category management and across suppliers.
- Market6® provides a shared set of tools and analytics to analyze past results, set goals, develop future plans and tactics, and track execution.
- Market6® makes makes collaboration smarter and more forward-looking by embedding predictive analytics into the analysis, planning and measurement. Business effortlessly incorporate analytic driven insights into their decision making.
Ultimately, Market6® enables Kroger and suppliers to realize the benefits of collaboration to dramatically improve sales, margins and the overall shopper experience.