DemandView Replenish® extends the insights provided by DemandView Essential® with predictive analytics and exception reporting that help retailers and suppliers proactively identify and address supply chain issues to increase inventory efficiency and reduce out of stocks.
Features & Benefits
DC and Store Product Review by Commodity
- Identifies items that have critically low or high inventory levels, based on specific thresholds used as indicators ofgeneral supply chain health.
- Improve ongoing baseline supply chain efficiency, reduce excess inventory carrying costs, reduce spoilage and lower out of stocks.
Exception Reports – High & Low Inventory
- Alerts on items that exceedor fall below days-of-supply threshold, indicating excessive inventory or imminent out of stocks.
- Rolls up daily store-level demand to DC level to pinpoint critically high inventory levels.
- Eliminate excessive inventory to reduce inventory carrying costs and spoilage, improve the efficient use of DC space, and increase customer satisfaction through fresher product.
- Reduce out of stocks, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction through better on-shelf product availability.
Current and Upcoming Promotions by DC
- Details active and upcoming promotions and which items are included for all stores serviced by a DC.
- Has option for promotions view that includes distribution center and commodity.
- Make better supply chain decisions for orders, shipments and inventory levels in DCs on promoted items to more precisely match supply to store-level promotional demand.
- Reduce out of stocks on promoted items to maximize sales.
- Combines store inventory, DC inventory and future sales forecasts for promoted items on a daily basis.
- Provides projected store orders for promoted items for the next seven days, matched to current inventory and planned new shipments into DCs.
- Details current balance on hand and average days of supply for promoted items in stores and DCs.
- Highlights stores out of stock and above or below max or min target inventory levels for promoted items.
- Maximize the impact of promotions by ensuring enough product is available in DCs to meet promotion-driven store demand.
- Identify and resolve insufficient DC promotional inventory before it impacts sales.
- Quickly adjust purchase orders upward to match increased sales over initial forecasts.
- Inform "final buy" decision to help ensure that an optimal inventory level will remain post-promotion.